Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data) hereinafter "GDPR".
I. Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data is:
Dental Technika Łukasz Janczewski, based in Trzcianka (64-980) ul. Marii Konopnickiej 14B, NIP number: 7631812805, REGON number: 3844812370, hereinafter "' Dental Technika''
III. Purpose, period and legal basis for the processing of personal data
Dental Technika processes your data:
1) on the basis and performance of the contract concluded with you for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the deadlines for pursuing claims [Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR];
2) in order to enable you to use additional options posted on the website, such as e.g. electronic payment - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR];
3) in order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims, based on the legitimate interest of Dental Technika [basis from art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR];
4) in order to perform the obligations imposed on Dental Technika by separate legal regulations, for the time necessary for their performance [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR];
5) on the basis of your consent for the purposes of marketing activities by Dental Technika of its own products and services using electronic means of communication (including by subscribing to the Newsletter) and via the telephone line [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR];
6) for statistical purposes based on the legitimate interest of Dental Technika for the period of existence of another legal basis for their processing [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR];
7) in order to implement loyalty programs, competitions, promotional campaigns, enabling the creation of a customer account and its service; handling your requests and inquiries - based on your consent [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR];
8) archiving and preparing statistics - based on the legitimate interest of Dental Technika [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR]. Your data may be processed in an automated manner (including profiling), however, this will not have any legal effects on you or significantly affect your situation. Profiling may consist in the processing of personal data in order to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences - based on the legitimate interest of Dental Technika [art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR].
IV. The scope of collected personal data
1) The scope of the collected data includes: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, product delivery address: street, house/apartment number, postal code, city, country.
2) In the forms used by Dental Technika, the data necessary to conclude a contract for the provision of a specific service (Newsletter subscription, contact form, Customer Account) are clearly marked.
3) Providing your data is voluntary, but please note that failure to provide it will make it impossible for Dental Technika to provide you with services.
VI. Entities to whom personal data may be transferred.
Your personal data may be shared:
1) providers of technical and organizational services to ensure the functionality of the website, such as hosting providers;
2) entities to whom the transfer of data is necessary in order to provide our services, e.g. employees, associates, the entity performing the delivery of orders placed in the online store on the website;
3) entities that ensure the functioning of additional options on the website, such as electronic payment operators; entities cooperating on the basis of concluded contracts in order to ensure the provision of the highest quality services by us;
4) entities providing accounting, legal and advisory services;
5) entities that professionally store and process personal data;
6) authorized state authorities at their request.
Your personal data is always transferred to the extent necessary to achieve the described goals and ensure the security of their processing.
VII. Your rights in connection with the processing of personal data.
You have the right:
1) access to your personal data and obtaining a copy thereof - [art. 15 GDPR];
2) rectification of your personal data in a situation where the data is incorrect or incomplete - [art. 16 GDPR];
3) deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten) - [art. 17 GDPR];
4) restrictions on the processing of personal data, while the use of certain functionalities or services may be impossible until the processing is considered - [Article 18 of the GDPR];
5) the right to request their transfer to another data controller, if it is technically possible - [art. 20 GDPR];
6) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal - [art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR];
7) the right to object to the processing of personal data [art. 21 GDPR];
8) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in the event of a violation of your right to the protection of personal data or other rights granted by the GDPR.
XI. Final information.
1) We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data, adapted to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular protecting them against disclosure to unauthorized persons, loss or damage;
I. What are Cookies:
Cookie files (cookies) are small text files sent by the server and saved on the device with which the website is viewed (the so-called end device), e.g. computer hard drive, laptop, smartphone memory card.
The types of cookies most frequently used by Dental Technika:
1) session cookies - these are temporary files that are deleted from the memory of the end device after closing the website;
2) permanent - they are stored in the memory of the end device and remain there until they are deleted or expire;
3) analytical - they collect information on how the website is used, the type of page from which the redirection was made, and the number of visits and time of visit to the website. These files allow you to determine the preferences of the website visitor and adjust the website itself, e.g. by remembering selected settings by the website, matching products to the interests of the person browsing the website. These files do not record specific data, but are used to compile website usage statistics;
4) own - files placed on the website directly by Dental Technika used for the purpose of: a) authentication in the online store and ensuring a session in the online store after logging in, so there is no need to log in again to the subpage of the online store or after switching to an external one webpage; b) creating analyzes and auditing the website viewership;
5) external - files placed on the website by third parties.
II. How to change cookie settings:
Detailed information on changing the settings for cookies and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of a specific web browser and on the following websites:
in the Chrome browser
in Internet Explorer
in the Opera browser
in the Microsoft Edge browser
III. Google Analytics:
IV. IP Address/Logs
Using the website involves the disclosure of the IP address of the device of a given person. Dental Technika may collect device IP addresses, e.g. in order to diagnose technical problems of the server, to create statistical analyses. The IP number allows you to access the Internet and in most cases it changes each time you connect to the Internet.
Dental Technika may collect the so-called system logs, i.e. an event log - which means a record of information about events and activities related to the website created in chronological order. They contain data such as the IP address from which a given subpage was accessed, the address of this page and the connection time. System logs are used mainly for statistical purposes. The analysis of system logs also allows you to adjust the content of the website and the presented marketing content to the preferences of the person browsing the website.
V. Contact form/Newsletter
VI. Links to other websites.